Monday, September 10, 2012

Modern Day Hippie




Top : Sirens shirt, Forever 21 tank top ; Bottom : American Apparel disco pants ; Shoes : Forever 21 flats ; Accessories : Vintage necklace, Calvin Klein scarf, ASOS sunglasses
Lips : Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti ; Nails : Ombre Polka Dots

Hats are one of my favourite accessories. Unfortunately, my head is quite large and not many hats fit me. Those 'one size' hats irritate the heck out of me because they NEVER fit. Wearing a head wrap is a nice alternative. Accessories can always dress up an outfit. Feeling a little bland today, I decided to create a head wrap with one of my scarves to dress up my outfit and I was having a bad hair day so the head wrap helps a lot. To tie the head wrap, take a rectangular or squared scarf fold it length-wise to create a thinner scarf (could take a couple folds). Place the middle of the scarf at the back of your head and bring the ends to the front and twist it (right side over left then back to the right). Take the ends of the scarf and bring them to the back again and tie a basic knot once (or twice if you want it to be more secure but, it will be bulkier) and tuck in the ends of the scarf. And voila! Try it out, they are a great fall accessory!

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!