Monday, September 3, 2012

Paisley Princess




Top : Forever 21 dress ; Shoes : Topshop ; Accessories : Gucci belt, Winners necklace
Nails : Frosty Winter

Shopping at Forever 21 can be difficult sometimes. The clothes are really a hit or miss. Sometimes you just have to step out of your comfort zone and try something that you think you would not like. Always have an open mind and try things on even if you think it'd be ugly on you! When I saw this dress, I thought it looked like an oversized t-shirt but, the print was gorgeous. I tried it on and fell in love! The dress is very loose fitting so I cinched in my waist just to give my body a curved appeal.

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!