Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bat Woman



Top : BCBG Max Azria sweater dress ; Bottom : Sirens pants ; Shoes : Kenneth Cole loafers ; Accessories : Vintage necklace, Calvin Klein scarf
Lips : Wet n' Wild 522A

I decided to channel my inner bat today with this oh so big, sweater dress. It's a cold cold day but I was not ready to break out my jackets yet. I still want to squeeze out every bit of summer I can. This sweater dress is so comfortable. It made me want to fall asleep in every class.. which is not good. And there's that scarf again! I wore the head wrap today because I knew it was going to be cold out. I haven't had a chance to look for a turband yet, so this will have to do for now. I like keeping my ears warm, I feel very uncomfortable when they are cold, it's weird. I even sleep with a blanket over my ear or fluffed up on both sides to cover both. This outfit is great for coloured or printed bottoms! What's great about this sweater is that it keeps you warm but has a lot of room and holes for air circulation so you wont die of heat indoors. Hope you all are having a great hump day!

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!