Monday, September 17, 2012

Casual Textures



 

Top : Forever 21 chambray shirt ; Bottom : Aritizia Talula front pocket skirt ; Shoes : H&M ankle boots ; Accessories : Forever 21 curved necklace ; Nails : Pale Nails

I bleached my hair over the weekend and I am soooo happy with how it turned out. The only problem is, my hair is a lot more damaged now and it shows! Today I'm putting different textures together to make an outfit that would compliment as well as draw attention away from my coarse hair. I've paired textures from my chambray shirt, the silkiness of the skirt, and the leather boots. I love this skirt because of the pattern, the shape, and the POCKETS! I can pair this to make it look casual or dress it up for a night out.

v

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!