Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just Spotted




Top : Winners (Walter Baker) shirt, Winners (Paris Hilton) trench coat ; Bottom : H&M pants ; Shoes : Topshop wedges
Lips : Sephora No.14 711D ; Nails : Sephora by OPI It's Somewhere In My Purse

Spotted: Asian girl in the middle of the street, revealing a new hairstyle. (That was my poorly attempted gossip girl impression, note to self: Stop being so lame)
I was feeling a little adventurous over the weekend and decided to get some straight bangs. This is the first time I've ever had straight bangs and I'm not sure how I feel about them just yet. As it is my first time, I probably should've went out and got them cut but, that adventurous factor kicks in once again and I went and attempted it! I think I did quite well cutting the hair.. but I'm still not sure if I like them on my face. Plus, they are a pain to groom, they poke my eyes and I'm too much of a coward to cut them any shorter. I will give it some time. PANTS! Printed pants excite me. I drool every time I walk past a store displaying printed pants. These printed pants came in multiple prints and colours for only  $14.95. I want to go crazy and buy them all. This print is very easy to style because of its neutral colours so it can be paired nicely with any coloured top!

n

3 comments:

  1. I love your spotted pants! The bangs look awesome, btw:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants!!

    Daniela

    http://fashiondoesnotlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!