Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fur & Denim



Top : Local Boutique dress, fcuk denim vest ; Shoes : Jeffrey Campbell lita boots ; Accessories : H&M fur collar, JewelMint Raven bracelet
Lips : Revlon Lip Butter Fig Jam ; Nails : China Glaze Up All Night

I decided to try something new today.. Be a little ballsy and wear some knee high socks. I always see pictures of girls who wear knee high socks and it looks so cute in a very non-slutty way. I decided to give it a shot. I'm normally very comfortable in whatever I decide to wear for the day, but today was different. I think knee high socks will need some getting use to for me since I did have a bad experience with them when I was little which has scarred me for life. I will not discuss this.. but yes :( I'll never forget.. Another thing that made me uncomfortable was the fur collar. It's really short and always slides off one shoulder. Not one of my favourite outfits but gotta keep this blog alive! *cough v cough*

If you would like to see more pictures, we made an Instagram! Just because we don't always have access to a photographer and it would be a lot easier to upload stuff instantly through instagram. Follow us on Instagram! @neonvoltage
Farewell for now!

n

1 comment:

  1. I love your whole outfit (especially your shoes) :)

    Amazing post ! :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!